Click on the Name of the Award below to view the award winners:
- Archery, Athletics & Basketball
- Cheerleading, Climbing & Cricket
- Cycling (1st half) & Cycling (2nd half)
- Cross Country & E-Sports
- Football, Futsal & Golf
- Hockey & Lacrosse
- Motocross, Netball & Rowing
- Sevens, Shooting & Swimming
- Squash, Table Tennis & Tennis
- Volleyball, Water-skiing & Water polo
- Major awards
- Celebrating CHS Sports 2021
Major Trophy Presentations include:
- The Good Sort Trophy for Extra Ordinary Commitment to CHS Sport by a Coach, Manager, Official or Volunteer.
- The CHS Cup for Outstanding Contribution to CHS sport by a staff member.
- The Argyle Cup for Outstanding Participation in CHS Sport.
- The Team of the Year.
- Coach of the Year.
- Outstanding Contribution to Sport by a Coach.
- Sir Mark Todd Cup for Outstanding Achievement in Sport.
- The Gordon Cup for Sports Person of the Year.
CHS Sports Awards 2021
For the first time ever the recipients of CHS Sports Awards have been announced online.
There short presentations can be accessed on Facebook as well as here with a link to the School's YouTube channel.
Click on the Name of the Award for the announcement of the recipients of these awards or scroll down.